Viet Film Fest welcomes film professionals actively working in cinematography: buyers, distributors, film festival representatives and institutions, investors, producers and sales agents to our annual film festival. Due to the demand for industry tickets and the number of anticipated sold-out screenings, we kindly ask you to observe the following guidelines:
- Only those who are directly taking part in the realization of a film (shooting, production or distribution) have a claim to Industry accreditation. Such activities can be substantiated for example with a link to a relevant website of the company represented.
- Applicants for Industry accreditation who are not attached to a film company must include a professional CV in the applications for accreditation, along with a description of their current activities in the film industry and their plan for using Industry accreditation at the festival.
- Film professionals who wish to participate in Viet Film Fest must be accredited by Viet Film Fest to be admitted to film screenings, interviews, symposia, and/or workshops.
- Please arrive 20 MINUTES BEFORE the start time of the event you are attending. This will allow ample time for you to visit the nearby press table, verify your identification, receive an Industry badge, and a ticket for the event.
- We are unable to permit anyone to enter public screenings unless they are on the official Industry list.
- Opening Night, Closing Night, and special events are by invitation only and are expected to be sold out.